Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ok, I really need to get better at updates....right now I would rather sleep than work on my blog..is that bad? But it never fails the days that I don't take a nap my kids sleep really well and the days when I really need one (who am I kidding I always need one) they are either on different schedules or Drayden is up every 20mins cause he has gas...ahhh life with a new a
baby.

Anyways here are some pictures that I wanted to post a long time ago when Lehi's Mom was still here.....I guess I'm a bit late as it's been almost a month... better late then never!!

Izzie's 1st time on a horse



She loves animals and loves petting zoo's, I have been looking for one to take her to and can't find any....... we found this one at the county fair.



1 comment:

Corine Demas said...

Grandma Carol told the story of Izzy at the petting zoo to everyone she knows. And she was just beaming every time!