When we eat at the table we look outside in the backyard and you can see a street light on the street just over from ours. Every day there is a bird that sits on it and Izzie always points it out, Well this day in paticular we were talking about it and the conversation went something like this
Izzie: I see da Birdy
Mom: Oh ya what do you think he doing
Izzis: Da birdies Talk'n
Mom: Who do you think he's talking to?
Izzie: To Birdies
Mom: What do you think he saying?
She looks at me and says
Izzie: Chirp chirp
Duh, what do you think a bird would say!?!
Ok, the other conversation was about Birthdays, she just had a cousin celebrate her birthday and we were practicing the Birthday song so she could sing it to her. We have also talked about her Birthday and that she soon would be turning two, this is how our conversation went.
Mom: Izzie how old are you going to be?
Izzie: TWO.... old
I love this little girl she always has something to say that makes me laugh everyday....please don't ever get TWO old or grow up too fast.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hehe! I love the funny things kids say. Being in sunbeams is so fun because each week we hear something hilarious!
I love the new picture you have up of Izzie and Drayden. I wish I could be there to have a conversation with Izzie! Does she talk on the phone yet?
C
Post a Comment