Friday, May 28, 2010



As I was telling my mom when she was here "if you want to go garage saleing we would have to get up really early to beat all the people with their trucks and trailers" I mean it literally, people will come with a truck and try to buy out everything!! So one of my friends called me up with a tip on this slide and I had to get it. Not bad for a $5 dollar purchase. We put it in her pool for fun and Izzie couldn't wait for breakfast or even for her swimming suit and swimmer diapers. she was still in her PJ's and I think she had half the water from the pool in her diaper.

2 comments:

Corine Demas said...

Your such a nice Mom to let her slide into the water in her p.js. I bet she had a blast. I hear you might be coming for some of July? I'll be gone for most of July. I'll miss you guys. That really sucks. Oh well.
Corine

Talene said...

Hey! I tried to call you back, but I dont have the right number I guess...I have my old phone because my one with all the updated numbers got dropped in the toilet...so I guess that is why I don't have it. If you get this give me a ring!!!