I searched high and low for a blessing outfit, I wanted to get something that he could wear again. Why buy something he can only where once.....and yes mom, I found what I needed. We do live in Arizona and it was really hot that day so a pair of white shorts were fitting I thought (thanks Grama Carol for the tayloring them), a white shirt and a tie I sowed up the night before and the softest white blanket that I weaved a light blue ribbon through. Many of you couldn't be here for the blessing even though we know you wanted to, so I thought I'd go a little into detail on what he looked like. He was so good he slept through the blessing and didn't fuss and Lehi gave such a good blessing....Lehi always has a way of making his words sound so elequante it was just really nice to hear his blessing.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Draydens Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So handsome!
Amber, your little family is so cute! I enjoyed getting caught up with your family looking at your blog. Your kids are so cute! Congrats on having two. Drayden looks really cute in his blessing outfit. Well I hope everything else is going good, Lehi's practice etc. Good Luck in Az during the heat in Az. If you ever need to cool down we only live 3 hours away from you...and yes it is cooler.
Amber, the little outfit you got for Draydie is adorable. I can't believe you made the tie. I would never have thought to make one myself if I couldn't find it.
Amber and Lehi, I so wished I could have been at Drayden's blessing. He looks so handsome, he really does look like Lehi And Izzie is so precious. I feel so blessed to have you all as part of my big family.
Love you lots,
Corine
P.S. Tell us a little about how Izzie is interacting with little Draydie......please.
Post a Comment