Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lehi Drayden Demas. Drayden finally made his entrance into the world on Tuesday, March 16th at 5:55pm. He weighed in at 6 lbs 11oz and measured 20 inches long.

He was early just like his big sister and didn't co-operate with me. I was telling him to come on St. Patty's day so he could be my little lucky charm but he didn't listen and came the day before! I still would have to say he is still my little lucky charm as he did give me a quick delivery.

So far he has been a good little guy. He just sleeps, eats and poops......a lot. His big sister Izzie was happy to see him finally come home and couldn't wait to hold him.




































5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

CONGRATS guys!!!!! I heard the announcement on Sun, so I've been checking for pics ever since. He is so dang cute! Hope everyone's doing great. Let me know if you need...anything!
BTW, love the canada beanie! :)

The Coopers said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Two is sure fun, alot more work, but good. Thats awesome u got a boy and girl right off the bat. Oh I wish we could see u guys and hold that little guy!

Talene said...

Yea! Congrats!! Are you still in Peoria? Miss that place!

Moses Family said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and happy that now you have your sweet little guy! He's adorable! And oh my goodnes, Izzie is SO big! I got your text but forgot to write you back...I'm so bad at that! Don't worry about the thank you card, but I'll send you my address sometime just so you can have it for future reference! :)

Woodside's said...

Congrats on your adorable baby number 2! How fun to have a little girl and boy! Drayden is such a cute name. Amber I hope you are doing well and hope that there has been an easy transition from one to two babies:)