I know I know I have been the worst blogger ever....can I blame it on morning sickness or all day sickness and having the internet crap out on me? But like the title now says one more makes four!! We are expecting a little boy come March. You can't really tell in the photo but I'm holding a picture of one of our ultra-sounds. I also just posted some of my posts that I have had in the draft for it seems like forever so I hope it might catch everyone up on a few things that have been going on in our little world.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
I know I know I have been the worst blogger ever....can I blame it on morning sickness or all day sickness and having the internet crap out on me? But like the title now says one more makes four!! We are expecting a little boy come March. You can't really tell in the photo but I'm holding a picture of one of our ultra-sounds. I also just posted some of my posts that I have had in the draft for it seems like forever so I hope it might catch everyone up on a few things that have been going on in our little world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment