SO ADORABLE! Hey, I found your blog on Chalece's list! Your baby girl is getting SO big! And super congrats on having another! How exciting! I'm glad I found your blog and now hopefully we can keep in touch a little more! :)
She came early.....Elizabeth Charolette was Born August 9th at 4:22am. I told everyone that I was trying for 08-08-08 but we missed it by a couple of hours; oh well, it makes for a good story.
2 comments:
SO ADORABLE! Hey, I found your blog on Chalece's list! Your baby girl is getting SO big! And super congrats on having another! How exciting! I'm glad I found your blog and now hopefully we can keep in touch a little more! :)
hey i didnt know you were prego?? thats awesome!!
hey i think its about that time for a new post eh??
Hope your feeling good.
Post a Comment