Wednesday, May 27, 2009


We got Iz a new toy and she loves it but I think that she might have played with this empty box of diapers longer. Why spend money on toys when a plain old box can often be more fun!!

2 comments:

McCandless Co. said...

Amber, she is getting so big...and she looks just like her cute mom! How are you guys doing? Are you liking Boise? How is Lehi's work going? Well that is crazy about Lehi's parents, I had no idea. The Dunkley's are still in the branch here, they are really nice, I will have to ask them if they remember them, I am sure they will. Hope you guys are great, keep in touch.

Garet and Amanda said...

Amber, I am so glad you found me. Your little girl is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. So fun to hear you are in arizona. did you know that you are only 3 hours from us?