Congragulations Lehi on craming 4 years of school into three straight years without any breaks except a week or two between trimesters, when you would have to study for boards. I couldn't be more proud of you and what you have accomplished for our family thanks for working so hard. No one can ever take away the fact that you are a Dr. and I think that's pretty awesome!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Congragulations Lehi on craming 4 years of school into three straight years without any breaks except a week or two between trimesters, when you would have to study for boards. I couldn't be more proud of you and what you have accomplished for our family thanks for working so hard. No one can ever take away the fact that you are a Dr. and I think that's pretty awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment